Wednesday 27 August 2008

Welcome party for Team Singapore

On Monday, I followed Dezhong and his students to go to the welcome party for Team Singapore. Actually I didn’t want to go as I know it will be very crowded and just lazy and tired to go all the way there. However, to my surprise, I had a very good time and enjoyed the interaction with the students.

We went to Clark Quay first to wait for the athletics passing by on Hippo buses. We waited for an hour just to see them for less them 5 mins. What a big waste of time. Main duty there was to wave and cheer for the athletics when they passed. A big boost of their egos, I guess.




The students at the bus stop waiting for the athletics to pass by.






The officials from Team Singapore also at Clark Quay


to cheer for the team.
Can you see Li Jia Wei, Feng Tian Wei and Wang Yue Gu?

After cheering at Clark Quay, we proceeded to Raffles City for the final party. It was a bonus to all of us to see JJ Lin performing there.

Team Singapore and the golden girls

No comments:

Post a Comment