Sunday 22 February 2009

Pictures to share

I'm going to share some pictures that I have accumulated in the recent 5-6 years. I really love those that I took in USA, especially all and any of those with Kara and Brigid, but I'm going to limit those pictures as I want to respect my host parents. Maybe they do not want the girls' pictures to be floating around. It's going to be very random pictures but I'll try to explain them as I go along.

This is a sunset that I saw in Scotland. It's the same sunset that I posted at the top of this blog. All of us in the tour group were busy snapping shots of this. Having grown up in a city all my life, this is something very awesome and even till now, I still remember the whole sunset process. We waited till it dark before going off.

This is taken in Alaska. I love how the cloud seems like it's on level with me. The mountain in comparison seems to be much shorter. The view of Alaska is indeed nice but it's not all cold and snowy all year round. I went in the summer and this is how it looks like.

This is a real shot that I took while on a trip in California. Looks like a postcard, right? Actually I was sleeping for most of the time when on the road. I very rarely took pictures or even admire the views. This is a common view of the deserts along expressways when going from one city to another in California.

Yes, I took this picture too! The colour combination is fantastic! This is taken on a tour of 1000 Islands, Ontario, Canada. This is one of the island. Imagine, you can buy one of these island and tell people you own and island! In winter, the people use snow mobiles to get oout of the island to the main land or from island to island.



A picture of me with Kara and Brigid and the snowman we made beside the house in USA. This is not the first snowman I made, so I looked very well. I still miss snow and winter, especially when I'm baking walking on Singapore's streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment