Tuesday 10 July 2007

Boring life

Yes, I’m bored. Judging from my lack of entries, you can tell how bored my life is right now. So bored that I don’t have anything to blog about. Which frustrates me greatly. I love to write. I love this blog space for me to write my feelings and thinking out, albeit on limited topics as posting on the world wide web, you never know who’s going to be reading.

Anyway, now that I’m blogging, you may think I have something interesting to share. Well, I do have something up my sleeves but I don’t think it’s the right time to share now. Maybe in a week or two. When it’s more confirmed. When it’s more sure. When I’m not thinking so much about it.

Well, have been thinking of changing jobs for the longest time. Not very long, actually, if you know that I started work only in mid-March. I thought I could take it easy and gain more experience before I start looking for the next job. Not good for resume to be at a job for just a few months. However, circumstances have changed. I don’t like the working environment now. In fact, I hate it. I’m going to go as soon as everything’s confirmed. Well, not go immediately, but at least tender my resignation. Don’t want to be working in this environment. It’s not very good and I don’t want to take sides. It’s none of my business, why should I be in the middle of it all?

Even though I’m close to the big Three-O, I still feel very immature. I get bored easily, I get restless easily, I get ‘hong sim’ very easily! Yes, I do want to settle down, but can’t be just with any Tom, Dick or Harry, right? Have to be the right person. The thing is, when I like a person, the person is not interested. When I’m not interested, another person like me. Not that I have any interest in anyone or anyone is interested in me now. My love life is……blank. So sad. Not really sad lah. That’s the point of doing something different. If I stay in this sphere, in this space any longer, I’ll just remain status quo. Might as well do something about it, right? You don’t know what I’m talking about. Never mind. Will let you know soon enough.




Rachelle
July 10, 2007 at 7:21 pm

Don’t worry, you are not alone. Most of the feelings you are experiencing are very common amongst many people…I’m a victim of it as well - change of job, blank life, feeling immatured..(the list goes on but I shall not elaborate too much on myself..hehe).But whatever it is, if you feel you have the ability to make things better, please do it! Life is too short to have too many regrets right?
Shall wait for your BIG news..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment