Thursday 19 July 2007

Life, as I know it now

Have been staying at my boss’s place for a week now. Life is not too bad actually, after all, I have 2 maids to cook for me, no need to wash up, no need to clean up, no need to worry about getting up on time for work.

As I was showering this morning, I was thinking, this would be what it would be like when I get married and move out of my home. I’ve been living in Ang Mo Kio my whole life. Seriously, even before I was born, I’ve been living there. Have never moved before. Until I moved to USA, I used to like my home very much. Now that I came back from USA, where I had a big house, big room, big bed, big bathroom and everything new, I came back to my home feeling that everything’s so old and dirty. Now that I’ve moved out temporary, I don’t really think of returning home so often. If not for the fact that I need to go home to get my things, I wouldn’t even feel like going home.

Things have been almost worked to a routine now at my boss’s house. There’s SCV and internet wireless access at the house here. I sleep every night after 12am, just surfing net and watching tv. I don’t have to wake up too early as I’m already at the house, there’s no travelling time to make up for. I don’t even go to the hospital everyday to see my boss because it’s her baby that she wants to see, not me. This in turn gives me lots of free time. It’s not too bad a life style.

Anyway, I’m rambling. I do really want to write something but there’s nothing much interesting going on. The plans I had earlier are all on hold now because of this complication in my work. Will have to see what’s going to happen and wait for things to go back to normal again before I can decide on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment