Thursday 12 July 2007

Unexpected situation

Exactly after my post of a boring life, my life turns not boring at all. In fact, it all turns into such chaotic situation that I don’t have any time to think and any choices to make.

I can’t really explain too much as this involves my boss’s family matters and again, you never know who’s reading on the World Wide Web.

Something happened to my boss and her family members. The real reason I don’t know also, but it was UGLY! Then, one thing led to another and I ended up staying over at my boss’s condo apartment with two maids and a one year old baby. Yes, I’m moving over here for a few days till my boss can come home. (Can’t say what happened to my boss as don’t want to let the wrong person to read and get scolded by my boss.)

Now, you may think it’s good to live in a condo and have two maids to command. You’re wrong! Moving here is like working 24 hours (which is exactly the point of having me move here) and added to that, I have to deal with some side issues involving the family members. The emotional side of me makes it hard for me to deal with that and it adds to a lot of stress and pressure. Sometimes it even turns scary.

Anyway, I don’t know when I can go home. I have so many church commitments on the days that I’m not supposed to work, i.e Friday nights and weekends, that I’m not sure if I can commit to my work and stay here to help. I know I should help in this situation but I have my responsibilities also in my church commitments. I also enjoy my church things.

Another problem of this situation is that I don’t know if I can tender in my resignation. Actually intended to tender next week when I think I should be able to confirm my plans but now, how am I going to tell my boss? She’s so weak and needs my help now. Me tendering my resignation is like giving her blow after blow. Of course, it’s my life. I can’t be selling my life to my boss. We didn’t even have any binding work contract between us! It’s all just a matter of trust.

Oh boy, this is getting interesting. Hmm… if only every time I wish for something, it comes true and in a short time, like this time, with the interesting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment