Thursday 30 August 2007

Miserable

Have not been updating these 2 weeks. That’s because I do not have a chance to use the computer at work for personal matters. My boss managed to get a new person to take over my work. This new person, she’s very good. Nice person, older than me, able to get things done. My boss is very happy with her. I’m being kept on here to work as my boss gave me till my notice period is over, which is about 2 weeks later. However, I’m not really needed here anymore.

I’m miserable because my boss is such a person who does not know how to treat people nicely. Even though the new person is here, I’m here too. Yes, I have to try to hand things over to the new person. But you don’t have to keep finding fault in me to emphasise the goodness of the new person. Everyday I tell myself how relieved I am and how I made the right decision to leave. There’s nothing to stay for here. I feel like just because I’m leaving, she can say whatever she wants, so she kept picking on me. So miserable everyday. When I think of coming to work now, I feel so sad. In the first place, why do I want to stay for so long? Why do I not have my last day tomorrow? Because of the money! I need the money. If I work for another 2 more weeks, I get another 2 more week’s money. So, I can carry out my plans, if I do want to. Even if I don’t carry out my plan, I still have not found a new job yet, so this money will help tide me over my unemployed period.

I’m soooo miserable! Help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment