Wednesday 8 August 2007

Back to square one

Have not been updating for a couple of weeks. Not that I don’t have anything to blog about. Just trying to collect more so I can blog more as I go along. Which is better? A longer post or one short one everyday? Anyway don’t think can blog everyday. My life is NOT that interesting.

Ok, just to update. I’ve already moved out from my boss’s place. Back to my own house in AMK. Good also to have this stability, but I’m very frustrated also when I go home. No more air-con! So hot at home. The weather is still something that I’m trying to deal with ever since I got back to Singapore. Another thing is I think my house is too dirty and dusty. Have been having itchy and irritating eyes ever since I moved back. Resulted in me having swollen eyes every morning. People seems to think I cry every night.

Anyway, I went to carry out
my plans yesterday. Had wanted to try it out and see where it’ll lead me. Realised that it’s not as easy as I’ve thought and this led me to pause and take a step back to rethink about my decision. This is quite a big step to take and there’s a lot of factors involved. I’m not sure that it will work out as well as I’ve thought it would. If I go ahead with it just because I’m stubborn, I’m not sure that I would survive. Oh, gosh!

On a side note. I’m going to be tendering today. Must do it today. Can’t take it anymore. Even if my plans do not go through, I can still take other paths. Staying here is definitely out of the question. Some misunderstanding occurred last week to firm up my decision. Her coming back this week made me can’t stand it anymore. I’m going. However, I still have to give a month and a half notice, so it’s not like I can leave straight away. Never mind. I need the money. It’s for money’s sake that I lasted so long. Money is a large part of the reason why my plans may not go through. Well, just keep praying for me, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment