Thursday 15 June 2006

How do you see me?

To everyone who reads my blog, I would assume that you are my friends because I only use the blog through friendster. Can you do me a favour? I really want to know how people see me, especially my friends. Can you go to this site and do the Johari Window for me? It’s on how you see me. I guess with the answers, I would be able to see what my strong or weak points are and be able to work on them. Please leave a name or a nick that I would be able to identify you with. Thank you!!




Kid
June 16, 2006 at 2:39 am

Hey, who is Sylvia Lu? Her selections on Johari and mine so similar wor…i was thinking of whether to select religious but then decided to choose something else. If so, ours would be exactly the same sia.

Winnie
June 16, 2006 at 3:24 pm

Sylvia Lu is a S’pore PR, Indonesian Chinese that I got to know here in the States. You know why you have almost same choices? You kow the same person - me! Hehe…

Kid
June 19, 2006 at 9:18 am

wah biang…didnt know you could come up with this…trying to be funny yah! smart. okay..you must intro me to Sylvia Lu when both are you in SG, think we should get along real fine

No comments:

Post a Comment