Monday 3 May 2010

Star Awards 1

I was able to attend the recent Star Awards because of work. Very blessed that I was able to be at the frontline and see the whole show and production first-hand. Learned a lot from just being there. Although I shouldn't be, a lot of the time, I was star struck with seeing so many celebrities there, especially those celebrities whom I've known since I was young. However, since I should be working, most of the time, these feelings are just OS inside my head! Haha! So you can imagine how much I 'talked' to myself that night.Won't mention too much about the show but one complain is that the production team should have done more for the others who have to be present. There's no arrangements made for people like the managers, assistants or helpers who have to be there. Some of these people may or may not be employed by mdc, but they should still be treated nicely. My feeling was that these people are being kicked around like nobody's business when they're the people who are the closest to the celebrities. The thing is, the celebrities didn't know a thing about it because no one would say anything. I admit guilt as I didn't do anything too. Well, maybe someday....

Anyway, a couple of pictures to show. Didn't take many as my camera's not very good and I was working! Thanks to JP for taking the pictures for me with the dudes!

The TV Theatre with invited guests.

The fans from various celebrities' fanclubs sit on the 2nd level.

Some of the celebrities. Who can you see?

With Elvin Ng

With DYT.

No comments:

Post a Comment