Monday 3 May 2010

Fellowship @ Macritchie Reservoir

It has been a long time since we had a fellowship outing. I was absent from both church and fellowship activities for the past two months or so because of work. So, I'm happy to be back to attend some of the programs of the fellowship. I think I speak for all when I say that it was an enjoyable program. The weather was nice and since it's in the evening, no scorching sun shining down on us. There's supposed to be a photography contest but I realised that my lousy camera didn't take any great pictures. I had fun just taking pictures for keepsakes though. So, just sharing.

XQ and her youngest, Nathan, who just woke from a nap, hence the grumpy face.

The beginning of the board walk we're going to do.

View of the reservoir from the board walk.

I'm still trying to digest this quote.

With Pastor Ho's daughter, Deborah. She looks like she's getting away from me!
Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment