Thursday 20 September 2007

Happy!

I’m blogging from my new laptop! Yes! Finally I bought my computer. It has been something that I’ve wanted ever since I came back to Singapore. Have been saving up and during the IT fair at the beginning of the month, finally went to buy it! It’s such a good buy too! The laptop has good specs, more than what I needed, and comes at a price that meets my budget. I’m so happy!

Now, I will have to start signing up for internet connection at home. No use having a laptop with no internet connection. Makes it useless leh. I’m using the free wireless connection at the library now. Very heavy to lug the laptop and walk to the library but there’s air-conditioning at the library, definitely much more comfortable than if I use at home.

I’ve stopped working since this week. Last Friday was my last day. Not bad. I’ve been going for interviews almost everyday this week too. It’s really a boost of my confidence! It was a good decision to work for the Chin family in the beginning. I really achieved my motive of gaining experience while with them. Now, when I go for interviews, my experience as a PA is really recognised. All the companies seems to want to hire me. Of course, still have to go for 2nd interviews, so still waiting. But if I’m called back for 2nd interviews, means I stand a good chance, right? Anyway, there’s these 2 jobs that are more or less confirmed to hire me. However, the distance is pretty far. I have another job that I’m quite interested in and I have to go for a 2nd time on Friday. Keep my fingers crossed!

I’m so happy now to have my own computer. Ha! Well, have to go download stuffs for the laptop. Hopefully I can sign up for internet connection at home soon. Then, I can blog more regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment