Friday 27 April 2007

I want...

to see Kara and Brigid. I really, really miss them very much. Miss their non-stop chatter, miss their hugs and kisses, miss their high-pitch voices that’s typical of young girls. I miss making meals for them, talking to them, playing with them and also scolding them. Ha! I dream of them most nights. I just miss my girls.

I want a computer also. Desk-top or lap-top, whatever. Just a computer I can use to get on internet, store my pictures from digital camera and for basic computer usage. It’s very hard not having internet access as and when I need it. I can’t even get on Skype to talk to Kara and Brigid and see them through web-cam(which is the next best thing to seeing the real thing).

I want an anklet too. Actually I bought one when I went Bangkok last month. But think I overdo with the accessories. The anklet I bought has too many bells and dangly stuff. Makes too much noise. I want a simple anklet with just one bell. Still must have bell, but not too noisy. Perlini’s Silver has limited anklets selection and they’re the only place I can think of that’s affordable for me. Anyway.

Notes to myself on what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment