Sunday 8 October 2006

Unforgettable

It was the craziest thing I ever did. It was when I deserted logic and followed my instincts and heart. It was one of the best things that ever happened. It was fun. It was exciting. It was interesting. It was a wonderful and unique experience. Although it goes against all that I’ve believed in and stand for, I still went for it. Made my choice, stand by it. No regrets.

Sensitive, independent, strong, intelligent, talented, funny and special are just some qualities I discovered. I will learn not to be dependent on it, as I know I won’t be depended upon. Never had something like this happened before, don’t think will happen again. Have fun and be happy. Don’t ask for more. That’s the rules of the game. I don’t know how to play the game and broke the rules. A good thing that the one that gets hurt is only me.

Yes, I will be missed. Yes, I will be remembered….until the next one comes along, perhaps permanently. I’m one of many stories, while it’s the one and only story to me. No, I won’t fight for it. It will only be futile efforts on my part. Different countries, different cultures, different interests, different goals, different languages. I wish for once, someone would do the fighting, or at least, do it with me. I’m too tired to always do it alone.

Yes, I will move on….eventually. But now, just for now, allow me to drown, in the sweet memories, that may never come again.




Sylvia
October 9, 2006 at 6:13 am

*hugs..
totally understand.. now you understand my pains too..

No comments:

Post a Comment