Monday 28 August 2006

Why do things not always go to plan?

Now that I have the internet and can surf at home anytime I want, I’m back in the world of instant messaging too. Then, I got to keep in touch with friends whom I’ve always been keeping in touch with but not at a regular basis. Don’t know if I’ve mentioned on my blog before. I’ve already planned a trip to Ireland for a week and then to Scotland for another week before going to Mexico for a month and then back home to S’pore.

The reason why I chose to go Ireland and Scotland is because they’re nearer to London and thus cheaper to travel to. Also, they’re places that I’ve always been wanting to go but didn’t have the chance to. Of course, although I’ve been to most of Europe before, there’s still many places that I’ve not been to, like Switzerland, Sweden, Greece, Hungary, Belgium, etc. However, those places are kinda far, more expensive and more dangerous for me, a lone girl to travel to by herself. The language barrier frightens me.


Now, my friends kinda start contacting me and inviting me to visit them in various parts of Europe. I’ve been trying to contact them before I did my booking for these trips back in USA but they didn’t reply in time for me. I booked everything before I came to London. Now, I have invites to go to Stuttgart, Germany, Frankfurt, Germany and Stockholm, Sweden. What the…!!! I want to go to these places!! But the problem is that I’ve already planned everything to such and extent that I don’t have any free time in between my trips. If I knew, I would have postponed my trip to Mexico and squeeze all these other places in between. It’s really a rare chance to be in London and thus flying to these European places would be much cheaper. Now I have to give up on this rare chance.


Why do things not always go according to plans??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment