Wednesday 30 August 2006

Happy news!

Good things are coming my way! Haha! I’m so happy now. Don’t know if I mentioned it before(you can see I’m pretty forgetful and lazy to check my previous blog entries). Just before I came to London, the digital camera my host parents loaned me for the past 2 years decided to break down. I was so upset by it as I know I still have so many travelling to do and so many pictures to take. (By the way, the break down of the camera has nothing to do with me, that’s why it’s so upsetting. I can’t blame anyone!)

So, I had to think of ways to get a camera to take pictures when I’m travelling. For my Alaska trip, my dear friends Yueping and Yongsiang were very nice to come to my rescue and let me have the use of their camera(which reminds me that I still have not sent the pictures out to my friends to see!). Buying a new one is out of the question as I do not have enough money to spend on this. It’s not budgeted for.

Now, since I sort of broke their camera, I dare not have the cheek to ask my host parents for the use of their other digital camera for my Ireland and Scotland trips. I’ve already decided to just buy those disposable one-time use cameras and develop them when I get back to S’pore. I mentioned it to my host dad and guess what?! He very graciously offered me the use of the other good camera! Woo hoo! Now, I can take good quality pictures and also take a lot of them! I can also upload them to the website and send to everyone of you! Haha! Isn’t this a good news? I just have to be very careful now with the other camera. Don’t want to spoil this too. So, friends, keep a look out for my vacation pictures! Let me go edit my Alaska pictures now and I can send them out to everyone.



Sylvia
September 17, 2006 at 9:16 pm

where are the rest of your pics?!
i never got a single one!

No comments:

Post a Comment