Thursday 6 April 2006

10 things I want in a husband

1) Someone who loves God and puts God above all things. (Can’t go wrong with someone who loves God.)

2) Someone who loves me. (If there’s no love, then what are we talking about??)

3) Someone who loves children and would like to have some of his own. (Everyone knows I love children!)

4) Someone who’s affectionate and is generous with hugs and kisses. (I’m a very touchy feely person)

5) Someone who’s not afraid to use terms of endearment, in private, as well as in public. (It shows how much he loves me, right?)

6) Someone who’s willing to tolerate my quirks and strange habits. (I am a sort of cleanliness freak and can’t even stand myself sometimes but I can’t help it!)

7) Someone who loves to travel for the cultural exchange and learning experiences. (I love to travel and don’t mind if every time I travel backpacking style.)

8) Someone who earns a decent income. (Hey, not being materialistic here, just being practical. I hope to be able to stay home to look after the kids.)

9) Someone who’s not afraid to laugh at himself, at life and the small things in life. (I count my blessings constantly and find myself to be very rich in them!)

10) Someone who’s willing to hold my hands and show me the same kind of affection in private and in public when we’re old, full of wrinkles and grey hair. ( This is just in case I marry an Asian guy. Asians are too conservative and shy. If I marry a Caucasian, they should have no problem with this! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment