Friday 28 March 2008

Frustrating!!

Had a very bad day at work today. I don’t really want to go too deep into what’s happening because I know in some way, maybe I was in the wrong too. I just want to vent my frustrations here. I just feel I’m being taken for granted and being scolded for something that’s not my fault at all. I just can’t take in lying down.

If not for trying to be a good guy and make it easier for my boss, today would have been my last day at the company. It’s because I was trying to help him. In the end, it became like I don’t do proper work and get all the s**t work. I’m sorry to use this type of language but it’s really totally true! I’m just so fed up with having to deal with all these people. Especially don’t like hearing all bulls**t. If I hear another, ‘我很忙的!’ I’m going to go crazy. Like you’re the only one who’s busy.

Anyway, though I was feeling like crying after bottling up all these frustrations and being wronged, I did not do it in the end. Just thought it’s silly to have these people make me cry. I can go anytime since I’ve already quited. Don’t bully me anymore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment