Thursday 22 March 2007

I miss...

my two girls. Recently keep thinking of my 2 darlings, Kara and Brigid. Sometimes I think I dreamt of them, although not too sure about it when I woke up. I miss seeing Brigid hugging her baby, sucking her two fingers. And Kara with her ‘I love you’s and her hugs. Everyday I wish to call London and talk to them. However, they’re not really good talkers on the phone. Also, being on the phone with them, I’m able to hear and feel their lives over in London. Makes me want to be over there with them instead. Always after talking to them, I feel even sadder. So I have to control myself to not call them.

Anne sent me pictures of the girls during their recent vacation to Dubai. They have grown so much in the space of 6 months! Yap, it’s been 6 months since I last saw them in person. Kara has grown very tall. It’s makes me sad that they’re still so happy and able to grow so well even without me. Of course, I’m not wishing for otherwise. I guess with their young age, it’s easy to forget. This is something that I’ve known ever since I’ve learnt to love them back in USA.

I really miss the girls, the Lynchs, my friends and my life back in USA so much. Till now, I still can’t bear to look at pictures of the girls from the many albums I brought back. Even though physically I’ve moved on, what with new job and new schedule, emotionally I’m still not ready to move on.

How I do miss the girls….!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment