Monday 26 March 2007

Drifting off...

I’m sooo sleepy today! I’m still not recovered from the weekend. Last Sat, in fact every Sat from now on, I have Students Tuition Ministry work in church. After it ended, went for dinner with Janette at LJS. After that, I felt so bored, so asked WJ and Boon out for ktv. We ended up at K box AMK. It was sooo expensive!! The most expensive ktv experience I had so far. Never going to go ktv last minute from now on, especially on a Sat night.

Anyway, we sang till 3am (since it’s so expensive, have to make it worth our money). Then, Boon says she’s hungry so we had supper at S11. In the end, ended up sleeping only at 4.15am. Next day have to get up at 9.30am for church. I was sooo tired by the time I finished lunch. Had actually thought of going bowling, but good thing no one interested, so it was cancelled.

I had a nap of 2 hours when I got home. When I woke up, I was feeling very grouchy. I think I didn’t sleep very well during the nap. Then, I went to bed at night at 12am. Now, I’m feeling so tired and sleepy at work. Worse, I don’t have anything to do to keep me occupied!! My goodness! Tired but can’t sleep and nothing to do. It’s a nightmare!!! I’m just waiting for time to pass quickly so I can go home and rest. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment