Tuesday 14 March 2006

Big surprise

Just when I thought things were getting settled and ready to prepare myself for the inevitable fact of going home, things just keep happening. On Sunday received some news that maybe the start of another adventure in my life. Right now I can’t be too specific yet as plans are not confirmed. When it’s confirmed, I’ll update this blog so people reading would know what I’m talking about. Why do I even write it down if I can’t be too specific?? Well, I just had to say something! It’s a big adventure and a happy thing in my life right now and I feel myself bursting from it! Just had to write down my feelings. I think most of the feedbacks I got from friends are that my blog seems very depressing and it seems that my life here in the States is very lonely and unhappy. So I thought I should write down something happy to make the mood and blog better.

I can’t believe that I’ll get the chance in my life to fulfill a lot of my dreams. God has really been graceful and kind to me, considering that I don’t even deserve it one tiny bit! Haha! Actually, other than finding someone to fall in love with, someone to love me, get married, have children and start a family, all my other dreams have been fulfilled. I guess maybe this is God’s way of saying, ‘You got what you want, now listen to me and start doing something that I want’. I wish things could be that easy. Humans are greedy by nature. When something good comes your way, you just want more or hope for more. Well, I guess if I can recognise this, there’s hope for me yet! Have to start counting my blessings. How many people get this many chances in life to do that!? Wow! I’m just so excited now. I just wish that things really would go smoothly and nothing would go wrong.

Right now, I realise that I have no life ambition at all. This can be a statement said from a person who’s so lazy that she doesn’t want to work at all!! Ha! Well, actually the greatest ambition of my whole life is to get married and have children. Hey, being a wife and mother is the toughest job in the whole world, so who says I’m lazy?? Anyway, I don’t want to go into that whole topic again. This blog is about my happy mood.

Hmm…I realise I don’t have much to write if I can’t disclose what’s causing this jubilant in me. Well, just have to wait! I should know by the end of March if I’m able to share this news!! Don’t worry. Positive or negative news, I’ll still write it down. Hope it’s positive so my blog will continue along the line of a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment