Sunday 30 August 2015

I don't think anyone understands...

I hope you never understand what it's like to forget what happiness feels like. 

I hope you never feel like there's no way out of your sadness. 

I hope you never get overcome by numbness. 

I hope you never experience that feeling of pure emptiness. 

I hope you never feel like there is nothing good, or bad, coming around the corner. 

I hope you never feel like you can't imagine there being a future for you. 

I hope you never have to force yourself to appear normal and happy when all you really want is to run and hide and never come out. 

I hope you never understand what it feels like to have to worry that everyone in the world is against you. 

I really hope you never understand what it means to feel completely alone while you're surrounded by people. 

I really, really hope you never understand what it means to want to end it all. 

Because that's what I feel all the time and it's terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment