Wednesday 7 January 2009

Fed up with Friendster blog!

I really had enough of this Friendster blog. Ever since they changed to this new layout and format, I had trouble logging in to update my blog. I can go to the Friendster homepage but when I try to go to the blog page, it will always show me the ‘Website not available / there’s an internet connection problem’ page. So fed up with it! I can’t even use the url to access my blog. I don’t know if anyone tried to access my blog to read, but I can’t read my blog!

That’s why, I have been thinking of moving my blog to another host. I actually have another blog page with blogger. But I don’t want to lose all my previous entries here at Friendster. The earlier ones contain my experiences in USA and are my memories. I also have all these comments from friends and they are precious to me too.

I have tried to google online on how to export from Friendster blog to other blog pages. But the instructions all come with lots of computer jargon or steps that I get stuck at certain points. This makes me very frustrated. I hope to get the new blog page up and running so I can blog whenever I feel like it. With this Friendster blog, I can’t log in to blog when I have inspiration. Only reason why I can log in now is because I’m blogging in the middle of the night.

So frustrating! I want to move my blog but being tied by my previous entries. Someone help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment