Tuesday 16 December 2008

Andy Lau’s Wondeful World Concert is really…wonderful

Went to Andy Lau’s concert last Friday Had a great time! Although I went alone, all by myself, I surprised myself by having a very, very good time there. I think the main reason was that I sat next to some cool fans like me and they allow me to be able to express myself in the concert. Had been a long time since I let myself open up so totally and so freely. I screamed myself hoarse, sang together with Andy and just enjoyed being an adoring fan. Andy is just so handsome and charming beyond words!


Well, everytime I see Andy Lau in person, I find myself falling in love with him all over again. It happens everytime. It is very different from watching him on tv or in movies. Seeing a person in person really makes the difference. Me, being a person of extreme fantasies and imagination, will often fantasize about what will happen if I had really see Andy in person, i.e I’m able to touch him and he’s able to touch me. I’m too proud a person and I like to think myself as extraordinary enough to not want just a touch. I want to be more than just a normal fans, like so many thousands of fans around the world. I want wish that I can be someone that if I do meet Andy in person, he would remember me. Positively. That’s the key. I don’t want him to remember me negatively, like the fan who committed suicide because her family disapproves of her affection for Andy. I want him to remember me in a positive way and not think of me as an ordinary fan. Anyway, it’s all in my head. Never would happen. Well, the world in my head often is the key to helping me survive in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment